High-Voltage Asset Analyzer
- Patented dual-function high-voltage lead design allows you to switch between source and measurement—both capabilities are within each HV lead
- Built-in low voltage/high current multi-frequency source
- True 4-Terminal measurements
- Easy setup using either a color or number to indicate the connection
- Only dual high-voltage lead test set in the industry
- Standard two-year warranty and two-year calibration interval based upon accuracy and reliability in the field
- FAST AND EFFICIENT
- Finish testing in a third of the time
- Replace a truck full of instruments and cables
- Maximize your outages and limit safety risk
- EASY AND SAFE
- Greatly reduce the number of ladder trips technicians are exposed to per job
- A dual-lead system eliminates most steps needed for connection, reducing errors during lead placement —where most mistakes occur—and instilling confidence in testing
- Enhanced safety with special safety switch design and emergency stop switch
Doble Asset Management Software and Database
Extend the value of the test result data from the M7100 High-Voltage Asset Analyzer with additional tools to proactively manage the lifecycle of your assets. Combine the M7100 with other Doble software solutions to collect, store and analyze data from high-voltage testing. Provide field staff with secure universal controllers – laptops or tablets built specifically for field applications – to quickly evaluate apparatus test results.
Pair the M7100 with Doble Test Assistant Software (DTA) for automated control and testing of the instrument. This single platform provides built-in templates for all configurations and types of HV assets including transformers, breakers, cables, instrument transformers, surge arresters, rotating machines and more.
DTAWeb database software stores and organizes test result data from the M7100 and other Doble test equipment. Upload and download data to a remote Doble-hosted database and eliminate the need to maintain a server and manage database installation and upgrades. Harness the power of the dobleDATABASE, which includes millions of aggregated asset test results, to understand how your assets are performing compared to others in the industry.
Doble Universal Controller enterprise (DUCe) for Apparatus Testing automates multiple manual steps in traditional testing workflows, provides effective cybersecurity controls to protect your substation assets and offers a selection of versatile and rugged controllers. Automatically updates the database to avoid trapping data on laptops.